Thursday 4th November
Attendees: Dave Sparks, Owen Lansbury, Janna Malikova, Sohal Khatwani
- Dave Sparks assuming role of Committee Chair from November 2021
- Owen Lansbury remaining on committee in supporting role
- Nicole Kirsch stepping down in early 2022. Invitation to Kristy De Vries made to take up the vacant seat.
- Everything is in place for November 11 - just a couple of minor program issues to finalise.
- Event will generate a modest profit of around $7K after all expenses are finalised, including website redesign budget.
- DrupalSouth committee panel - Owen to prep content for discussion.
DrupalCamp in February
- Organised by Vladimir - to be promoted at DrupalSouth
- Close to being completed in the next week, with a target launch to coincide with the November event.
- Will require some QA and content cleanup when migration complete.
2022 & 2023 Events
- Discussion of in-person event in July - August 2022 in a warm location. AU travel likely to have returned to normal and NZ travellers allowed to enter AU without quarantine.
- Early 2023 event possible in NZ if corporate travel has returned to normal.
- Run survey with DrupalSouth attendees on preferred dates.