The DrupalSouth Steering Committee is a standing sub-committee of Linux Australia, formed primarily for the purpose of selection and mentoring of local organising teams for the annual DrupalSouth conference. It supports local event teams with established processes and tools, spreading the responsibilities of organising community initiatives across a wider group of volunteers.
The elected committee members convened for their first meeting in June 2019 and agreed to take on the following roles:
- Owen Lansbury: Chair and primary liaison with Linux Australia and the Drupal Association.
- Nicole Kirsch: Treasurer and record keeper.
- Pamela Barone: Event liaison and Code of Conduct officer.
- Thom Toogood: Government liaison and Code of Conduct officer.
- Chris Skene: Corporate liaison and marketing lead.
- To contact committee members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Meetings & Minutes
The DrupalSouth Steering Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month via video conference call. Any member of the Drupal community is welcome to join these meetings as an Observer and put forward motions for consideration. Please email email@example.com to receive login details.
- 13 June 2019
- 4 July 2019
- 1 August 2019
- 5 September 2019
- October - Strategic workshop
- 7 November 2019
- 5 December 2019
- 9 January 2020
- 6 February 2020
- 5 March 2020
- 2 April 2020
- 7 May 2020
- 4 June 2020
- 2 July 2020
- 6 August 2020