Delivering innovative digital experiences for government
Service NSW was created to provide a unified approach to customer service. It gives people and businesses easy access to government services online, over the phone or in-person at service centres. With 118 million visits since 2013, the Service NSW website is the most visited government digital touchpoint in NSW and one of the largest Drupal sites in Australia.
In June 2019, Service NSW launched a new and improved website that features a new design, improved content and functionality, as well as an upgraded content management system (CMS).
In this session, we'll discuss how we delivered a better and more innovative digital experience through:
- UX research and user-centred design processes that meets the needs of our customers,
- agile ways of working that allow us to respond quickly to usability improvements,
- frontend and CMS functionality that enhances the user and publishing experience,
- an upgraded platform that increases reliability and performance, and
- our contributions back to the Drupal community.