DrupalSouth Sydney 2024
The 2024 DrupalSouth Splash Awards, sponsored by Ironstar, are returning as part of DrupalSouth Sydney. The Awards recognise outstanding Drupal websites in Australia and New Zealand across a range of categories and are judged by an independent panel of experts.
January 22 - Submissions open
February 23 - Submissions close
March 4 - Judging period ends
March 20 - Award Ceremony & winner announcements during DrupalSouth Sydney 2024
Please note that some rules have changed from the 2023 Splash Awards. This includes the ability for an organisation to make as many submissions as you like across all categories, but no more than 2 in each category.
- All Winners and Nominees are able to use the Splash Awards logo in their own communications and marketing.
- Judging panel members are required to keep their membership on the panel confidential until the voting process has concluded.
- Any judging panel member whose current or recent employer, affiliate, partner, or other associated entity who has a submission in a given category is not permitted to cast any vote on any submission in that category.
- Any judge who is found to have breached confidentiality or an undisclosed conflict of interest will be removed from the panel and their votes voided.
- Fractional scores are allowed (for example, a panel member may award a score of '5' or '5.5' at their discretion.
- Final scores are tabulated by the Committee and are not published
- DrupalSouth Steering Committee members and DrupalSouth Sydney event volunteers are not permitted to influence or alter the voting outcomes for any category, other than to disqualify the votes of any judging panel member found to have an undisclosed conflict of interest.
- An organisation may make only 2 submissions in any individual category, and may make any number of submissions across all categories. This includes submissions made from subsidiaries or affiliated organisations.
- Submissions who are not shortlisted as nominees are not permitted to use any Splash Awards collateral or marketing materials.
- Submissions must be live and in-use websites which are expected to remain online for at least one year after the award ceremony, beta sites will be accepted for judging but will not be eligible to receive a nomination if they are still pending launch after March 4
- If a category receives fewer than 4 submissions, it may be removed
- To avoid the appearance of any conflict of interest, any organisation which directly sponsors the award ceremony may not make any submissions.