DrupalGov 2020, an event dedicated to the Australian and New Zealand government sector, welcomes all agencies, vendors, and the wider Drupal community to the first virtual DrupalGov event for all things government and Drupal.
WHEN IS IT?
The first virtual DrupalGov is running 4+5 this November 2020.
- Day1: Wednesday 4 Nov — community contrib sprint day
- Day2: Thursday 5 Nov — DrupalGov main event
Fresh out of ideas for a DrupalGov presentation?
Then let the theme be your muse, speakers can be inspired by the event theme: Adapting to change
Tell us how you or your organisation has used Drupal and adapted to meet changing needs during this extraordinary year.
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THIS EVENT? READY TO BE A TRACK LEAD?
The call for papers will be out very soon and till then we're calling for passionate volunteers to be event track leads. As track leads you'll be revered for your awesomeness including:
- Reviewing proposals/papers to be selected for your event track
- Providing support to selected presenters in your track
- And of course, guiding your track to run as smoothly as possible on the event day
For full details about the tracks visit the DrupalGov track page.
If you think you have the right stuff to be a track lead, nominate yourself (or dob in a colleague) by emailing email@example.com with your preferred track by 7 August.
Watch out for the 'call for papers' coming very soon!
This year the event will be run by a team of volunteers led by Salsa Digital.