The code sprint this year is on the Wednesday before the conference and will be held online, virtually. View full details, including sign up sheet
Registration for the virtual event is still open. Go straight to DrupalGov 2020 on EventsAir to get your ticket!
Sessions are split across one main virtual stage and several smaller 'rooms' featuring talks between 20 and 40 minutes long (including question time). See the full schedule
This year, DrupalGov is virtual! We're using Aussie platform EventsAir, and here's a little bit of info on what to expect after you sign up:
- On the day of the event, you'll receive a login link
- Once you login, you can upload a profile image and a short bio. We recommend having an image and info handy to set up your profile quickly and easily on Thursday.
- You can plan your day by marking a ‘star’ next to the sessions you want to see
- Come along to the opening remarks at 9.10 on the 'main stage' (this includes essential housekeeping info)
- Dive on in to the first keynote
Code of conduct
We ask all speakers and delegates to re-read the code of conduct in the lead up to the conference. It is important that we host a safe and supportive conference for all attendees.
Birds of a feather
Birds of a feather sessions (or BoFs) are an integral part of many Drupal conferences. They’re where like-minded people come together to discuss a certain topic without a pre-planned agenda. We’ll be providing a space for BoF sessions and will have a dedicated page for planning and scheduling BoF sessions.
Use the tag #DrupalGov