Track lead: Lee Rowlands
Backend development is at the core of any Drupal implementation. It not only drives much of your application, it has to bring all the other pieces together. In your personal and/or organisation projects, we want to hear:
- How does Drupal adapt to the changing landscape of modern web-development?
- How are you improving the efficiency in which you develop Drupal applications?
- How are you using backend development to deliver more value to your clients?
- How are you integrating Drupal with other systems?
- How are you using modern development techniques in your Drupal projects?
- How are you developing and contributing to Drupal modules and Core?