Presented by: Murray Woodman, Morpht
Length: Full 20 minutes
This session will present data and results for an analysis of Government sites in Australia. Sites will be assessed on accessibility, performance, SEO and technologies used. A comparative approach will be taken across the areas of platform, jurisdiction and use of design systems.
The presentation will examine the following questions amongst others:
- Has the Australian Government Design System had a measurable impact on quality?
- Does GovCMS SaaS lead to better outcomes to GovCMS PaaS?
- How do Federal, State and Local jurisdictions compare?
- How does Australia compare to other countries?
- Where is there the most innovation?
- What technologies are in use?
- What are some exemplary sites in Australia?
The talk will be well suited to anyone who is after a high level and quantitative view of Government sites. This would tend to be policy makers, platform owners and agencies.