4th Nov to 5th Nov
Presented by: Akhil Bhandari, Salsa Digital
Level: Novel topic - suits all levels
Length: Full 20 minutes
- We will introduce the latest GovCMS9 development status and the roadmap of migrations.
- Security has always been a concern for GovCMS. Given the recent rise in cyber-attacks and subsequent media attention, securing the GovCMS site is now more important than ever.
- What should we be doing inside GovCMS to increase security?
- What are the best practices inside GovCMS?
- We will discuss the current state of GovCMS, and what we can advise for the clients to improve the security to the site.
- We can introduce what we are currently doing in the site audit report for securing the website.
- What are some of the key features in GovCMS for securing the sites?
- How do you think the Drupal community could collaborate better on improving security?
- GovCMS has hundreds of sites. What are some of the ways are managing Drupal security across so many sites?
- What is the difference of GovCMS8 and GovCMS9?