Presented by: Ridhima Abrol & Sujeet Verma, Srijan Technologies
Length: Full 20 minutes
Feeling your hands getting sweaty every time you need to hit the deploy button? What if you ship compromised code to production and end up breaking a few months 'work?
The safer way to manage testing would be by leveraging automated testing in Drupal 8. Drupal 8 core testing framework comes with numerous automated testing options. To ensure the quality and reaction of code on edge cases, testing can be performed in different layers.
Apart from brushing through the concept/s around Automated testing, the speaker would be talking about the following topics:
- How does Automated tests work in Drupal?
- Different layers of Automated tests in Drupal
- A quick demo on how to implement automated tests in Drupal.
Key Takeaways from the session:
- Knowledge of Automated tests in Drupal
- Difference between different layers of tests in Drupal.
- Writing test cases for your custom functionalities and modules.